Thursday, June 7, 2012

Spring Sign, Say, & Play Class

We just completed a successful Sign, Say, & Play Class in the Financial District of Manhattan. Six adorable babies and their moms came each week for the past six weeks and learned 37 helpful signs. We had a blast! BeeBo the Baby Signs Bear mesmerized them during singing time and the babies loved playing with each week's concept items. This is what one mom said about the class:

"We (her dad & I) love doing signs [with our daughter] and now we know so many to do it! It's a fun activity to add to our family time and so fun as she learns more!"

Another mom said:

"We loved the class and are so sad to see it end!"

I am so happy the moms and their babies enjoyed the interaction and time spent with their little ones, not to mention making new friends in the process. Check out these videos and pictures to get a sneak peek of the class.

Happy Signing!

Gina Barton

Aren't they adorable?

Learning the sign for "tree"

Circle time with BeeBo


1 comment:

  1. YAY! I wish I could take your class...I don't have a baby yet, but if I lived there I would scrounge one up. ;) Looks awesome Gina. Good job!

    ReplyDelete